The Gnome de Plume Set contains a pattern leaflet by Sarah Schirra, a set of Silver Bird Stitch Markers, and a Wood Tapestry Needle by Katrinkles.
Gauge: 30 stitches and 44 rows = 10 cm in stockinette in the round
- Height: 10” / 25.5 cm
- Circumference: 10.5” / 26.5 cm
Materials Used: Pegasus; Approximate yardage (with a 15% buffer)
- C1 (hat): 56 yd. / 51 m, approx. 14 g
- C2 (body): 66 yd. / 60 m, approx. 18 g
- C3 (beard): 18 yd. / 17 m, approx. 4 g; plus 7 yd. / 6 m, approx. 2 g for optional braids
- C4 (nose/hands): 5 yd. / 5 m, approx. 2 g
Notions: darning needle, stitch markers, stuffing 1/2 cup / 120 mL poly pellets
Needle Size: US 1 / 2.25 mm DPNs (set of 5), or size needed to get gauge, and US 2.5 / 3 mm for working flat
Pattern Includes: Written Instructions, Charts & Video Tutorials
Skill Level: Intermediate - Advanced
Gnomes are a great stash buster or mini skein project.
Photo of gnomes courtesy of Sarah Schira.